The Beginning
I have no idea what I’m doing. I’m just tired of reading blogs all day and loving it. Its like my own personal magazine complete with comic book characters that get me through my long days of slaving. I need to participate. That being so, I have to first give homage and respect to the blogger who inspired the name of my blog. His was the first blog I ever read and the rest is history. Also, being from Queens, that particular train line spoke to me (although apparently the F Train frequents BK more then the Bridge).
Let me quickly intro myself. I’m a 27 year old lawyer from NY who is a degenerate poker player and all around nut job. I can’t write well, am the worst at spelling, and love fighting (the weirdness continues).
I guess what you can expect from this blog is general poker content, mostly from my particular home game stories (I can hear the moans already). I’ll also ramble on about general things that have happened to me. This is a great time to pick up a journal of sorts as I’m currently going through a mid-twenties crisis. I hate my job and my girlfriend just broke up with me. Well, that’s all for now, maybe next time I’ll post some stories about weird shit that’s happened since the breakup like falling into a topless casino in the middle of union square or drinking my pain away at Rockcandy until I threw up on the subway while my friend took pictures. We’ll see – I’ve got nothing else better to do as I am BORED…….
HOLLA
Quote of the Post:
-I guess I’m a bitch and you’re a grimy dude, maybe that’s why we got along…
PSS: Movie quote of the day
-Wanna Play me…
Let me quickly intro myself. I’m a 27 year old lawyer from NY who is a degenerate poker player and all around nut job. I can’t write well, am the worst at spelling, and love fighting (the weirdness continues).
I guess what you can expect from this blog is general poker content, mostly from my particular home game stories (I can hear the moans already). I’ll also ramble on about general things that have happened to me. This is a great time to pick up a journal of sorts as I’m currently going through a mid-twenties crisis. I hate my job and my girlfriend just broke up with me. Well, that’s all for now, maybe next time I’ll post some stories about weird shit that’s happened since the breakup like falling into a topless casino in the middle of union square or drinking my pain away at Rockcandy until I threw up on the subway while my friend took pictures. We’ll see – I’ve got nothing else better to do as I am BORED…….
HOLLA
Quote of the Post:
-I guess I’m a bitch and you’re a grimy dude, maybe that’s why we got along…
PSS: Movie quote of the day
-Wanna Play me…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home