Quick and Dirty
Things I never knew were expensive:
Day trips
Furniture including Chairs, tables (AKA Basics)
Cheap Art
Airplane tickets
Hotel Rooms
Tax on Car Rentals
Cable
Passports
Rugs
Glasses
Shoes
Fish (aquarium)
Quick Hands from today’s game
Q8 spades called a mini raise from a crazy player out of position 5 handed
Fop JKx two spades Pot 10 (me 60) (him 70)
Villain bets 10, I call. 9s.
I bet 10 he says pluse 30 I go all in he calls. Him KJ
“Flush Bitch”
Next card – J
Karma is a bitch, be nice to other players.
Head’s up, I’ve got him covered 3 to 1 but I’ve doubled him up. I’m small blind (A, 10 suited)
He raises I call – flop Q,J,10 – with two of my suite me check, him all in. I calculate. I’m sure he has a Q. I call. Blank blank – I win he had poket 2’s. Someone said, draws are useless heads up and middle pair is not so bad. Head’s up is def. my weakest game point right now. I can’t get used to risking I all on skeptical hands like this – I need to finish the Harrington second book.
Quote of the Day:
(Desperately)“Is it a party”
Which led me to remeber
(TV) “Is she naked”
Which for some reason made me think of Prision Break
Michael: “Fox River?” (flashback episode)
***
NO DON’T Kill Me!!!! Father!!!!!!!
Day trips
Furniture including Chairs, tables (AKA Basics)
Cheap Art
Airplane tickets
Hotel Rooms
Tax on Car Rentals
Cable
Passports
Rugs
Glasses
Shoes
Fish (aquarium)
Quick Hands from today’s game
Q8 spades called a mini raise from a crazy player out of position 5 handed
Fop JKx two spades Pot 10 (me 60) (him 70)
Villain bets 10, I call. 9s.
I bet 10 he says pluse 30 I go all in he calls. Him KJ
“Flush Bitch”
Next card – J
Karma is a bitch, be nice to other players.
Head’s up, I’ve got him covered 3 to 1 but I’ve doubled him up. I’m small blind (A, 10 suited)
He raises I call – flop Q,J,10 – with two of my suite me check, him all in. I calculate. I’m sure he has a Q. I call. Blank blank – I win he had poket 2’s. Someone said, draws are useless heads up and middle pair is not so bad. Head’s up is def. my weakest game point right now. I can’t get used to risking I all on skeptical hands like this – I need to finish the Harrington second book.
Quote of the Day:
(Desperately)“Is it a party”
Which led me to remeber
(TV) “Is she naked”
Which for some reason made me think of Prision Break
Michael: “Fox River?” (flashback episode)
***
NO DON’T Kill Me!!!! Father!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home