Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Crazytown

I don’t know, I found this hilarious. Anyone reading past entries here in queensdom knows already that I’ve been tricked into watching Prison Break. If you have a brother, YOU. WILL. BE. CAUGHT. Period. It was made for anyone those that has experienced that brother/brother relationship. Now, I am not gay (I repeat I AM NOT GAY – Except on Tuesday’s and sometimes on President’s day) but that white boy they got is THE next heartthrob. But besides me wanting to blaze him in the ass (just kidding, no down low emails please) he’s got real intense eyes and I love how he and Link look like versions of each other. I read this on EW and started to die laughing… I live in Crazytown!! I’m a permanent fucking resident.

"When Mahone told Tweener that a murderous escapee caused him to completely "break from reality," I finally realized how dangerous he might be in later episodes — but I didn't expect him to be dangerous in this episode. Earlier this season, Mahone seemed crazy in the kind of way you'd want an FBI guy to be crazy — hyperintelligent and obsessed with his job — not fresh off the train from Crazytown crazy. (I can already see him screaming, "Where are the bodies? Where are the bodies?" to some confused innocent bystanders.)"

***
I’ll show you how Tommy Brown gets down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home