So when did this bitch become famous?
OK Kiddies let’s get focused and do some good work today….
Things I hate that white people say…
You’re the man
That’s the bomb
That’s so ghetto
Whazzz uuupppp!
Things I don’t get… (political venting and my lack of understanding of the American people – are we really this stupid)
Who still believes Iraq was a good idea. Does anyone? I was watching hardball and I get the feeling Chris thinks everyone.
Who believes the president is not a liar, specifically about Iraq?
Who, specifically lawyers, believes this administration is not destructive to civil liberties that conservatives should be protecting ie, like the Geneva convention, non-torture, habeaus corpus (sp.).
How about the right not to be in a secret prison. If their in a US prison with no access to anybody, don’t you achieve the same result? Why the secret network? (maybe cause we would demand o I don’t know – a trial) I don’t want to be taken away in my underwear at night and shipped to Pakistan to spend the next two years answering some ex-marine’s questions who is stupider then I am.
And finally friends… wiretapping? Seriously, wiretapping with no warrant? Is this the first time we’ve had an enemy? There is a reason we have a warrant process. Wiretapping son, come on wiretapping…
And my picks for good TV this season includes…
http://tv.msn.com/tv/fall06/newshows?photoidx=25
kidnapped
Done in a 24 format following a kidnapping with multiple players – looks like a hit
Jericho
Reminds me of the stand.. I think only nerds will like it and it will be cancelled but since I’m a nerd I’ll be tivoing
Shark
As a lawyer I’m intrigued. Defense attorney becomes DA – sounds cool but success will depend on his interaction with the young sexy people and how touching the cases are. 50 50 chance
Heros
Probably another nerd show that will fail but I like their take. Normal people who get super powers and live with them. Not smallville redux. 30% chance of being a hit.
Runaway
Interesting concept. Self imposed witness protection and I’m a Donnie Walberg fan but I still say failure. How long can it be interesting.
30 Rock
Must see – comedy with Alec Baldwin (who is really funny, see his 5 SNL appearances). Tracy morgan.. nuff said
Day break
Tay Diggs – come on man, you had a real shot at being the man. Groundhog day meets lost. A mystery that goes all season, repeating the same day. Looks whack, he needs a new agent.
Ugly Betty
I will not watch this but I can tell you. 80% chance of being a hit. It screams reverse sex in the City and will appeal to many people with only decent writing. So as long as the jokes are at a B level it will win.
Knights of Prosperity
Looks funny but not lasting – loser
The nine
Lost in a bank. Possible but it’s gonna depend on really good writing and with no Abrams could be weak – loser
20 good years
Loser – the 60 and over crowd don’t watch that much TV to make this work.
Friday night lights
Need’s support from teen agers and young 20’s who are watching mtv… loser – would do better on espn.
The Game
? Don’t get it – did girlfriends get canceled. She’s a good actress, wtf
Help me help you
Death in a bottle – someone will be fired
Men in trees
? – don’t get it – didn’t try
6 degrees
Marketing guy should be shot – can I get insight into the story I don’t care about the we’re all connected label – instincts say loser.
Smith
I like Ray liotta but there better be a good story here. Their gonna need good writing to make it work 50 50
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
Getting a lot of hype – missed the first epistode – will miss all following episodes. I missed out on west wing – I know it was good but I just don’t care about this. If there is good writing here it will be a success without me.
The class
Looks funny but will last 2 seasons
Rachael Ray
So when did this bitch become famous?
Happy Hour
?
Til Death
Funny but I give it 3 seasons maybe 1
Standoff
I love this guy but def flop. Mad about you meets moonlighting – nope.
Good job Kiddies, I'm very proud of each and every one of you.
***
Play for blood remember
Things I hate that white people say…
You’re the man
That’s the bomb
That’s so ghetto
Whazzz uuupppp!
Things I don’t get… (political venting and my lack of understanding of the American people – are we really this stupid)
Who still believes Iraq was a good idea. Does anyone? I was watching hardball and I get the feeling Chris thinks everyone.
Who believes the president is not a liar, specifically about Iraq?
Who, specifically lawyers, believes this administration is not destructive to civil liberties that conservatives should be protecting ie, like the Geneva convention, non-torture, habeaus corpus (sp.).
How about the right not to be in a secret prison. If their in a US prison with no access to anybody, don’t you achieve the same result? Why the secret network? (maybe cause we would demand o I don’t know – a trial) I don’t want to be taken away in my underwear at night and shipped to Pakistan to spend the next two years answering some ex-marine’s questions who is stupider then I am.
And finally friends… wiretapping? Seriously, wiretapping with no warrant? Is this the first time we’ve had an enemy? There is a reason we have a warrant process. Wiretapping son, come on wiretapping…
And my picks for good TV this season includes…
http://tv.msn.com/tv/fall06/newshows?photoidx=25
kidnapped
Done in a 24 format following a kidnapping with multiple players – looks like a hit
Jericho
Reminds me of the stand.. I think only nerds will like it and it will be cancelled but since I’m a nerd I’ll be tivoing
Shark
As a lawyer I’m intrigued. Defense attorney becomes DA – sounds cool but success will depend on his interaction with the young sexy people and how touching the cases are. 50 50 chance
Heros
Probably another nerd show that will fail but I like their take. Normal people who get super powers and live with them. Not smallville redux. 30% chance of being a hit.
Runaway
Interesting concept. Self imposed witness protection and I’m a Donnie Walberg fan but I still say failure. How long can it be interesting.
30 Rock
Must see – comedy with Alec Baldwin (who is really funny, see his 5 SNL appearances). Tracy morgan.. nuff said
Day break
Tay Diggs – come on man, you had a real shot at being the man. Groundhog day meets lost. A mystery that goes all season, repeating the same day. Looks whack, he needs a new agent.
Ugly Betty
I will not watch this but I can tell you. 80% chance of being a hit. It screams reverse sex in the City and will appeal to many people with only decent writing. So as long as the jokes are at a B level it will win.
Knights of Prosperity
Looks funny but not lasting – loser
The nine
Lost in a bank. Possible but it’s gonna depend on really good writing and with no Abrams could be weak – loser
20 good years
Loser – the 60 and over crowd don’t watch that much TV to make this work.
Friday night lights
Need’s support from teen agers and young 20’s who are watching mtv… loser – would do better on espn.
The Game
? Don’t get it – did girlfriends get canceled. She’s a good actress, wtf
Help me help you
Death in a bottle – someone will be fired
Men in trees
? – don’t get it – didn’t try
6 degrees
Marketing guy should be shot – can I get insight into the story I don’t care about the we’re all connected label – instincts say loser.
Smith
I like Ray liotta but there better be a good story here. Their gonna need good writing to make it work 50 50
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
Getting a lot of hype – missed the first epistode – will miss all following episodes. I missed out on west wing – I know it was good but I just don’t care about this. If there is good writing here it will be a success without me.
The class
Looks funny but will last 2 seasons
Rachael Ray
So when did this bitch become famous?
Happy Hour
?
Til Death
Funny but I give it 3 seasons maybe 1
Standoff
I love this guy but def flop. Mad about you meets moonlighting – nope.
Good job Kiddies, I'm very proud of each and every one of you.
***
Play for blood remember

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home