Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I mean some things a good Christian wouldn’t say…

So, now that I’m free from the girl who took my mid twenties from me, I’m been blazing this new chick. Now this chick is pretty fly and she is top 3 on the list of best sex I’ve ever had. HOWEVER, she is def. not making the grade. I’ll write in the future about the difference between a jumpoff and a wife piece (or as I like to put it an of quality chick and a grimy chick) but for now I’m going to focus on one aspect of our sexual relationship that troubles me.

Goddamn this chick talks a lot when we blaze. I’m the type of guy that likes to cater to my crowd. I mean, I’m def going to nut sooner or later so why not make sure she does so I can hit it again. So I’ve experienced the type of chick that likes to be dominated before (you know, shit talking, ass smacking, hair pulling…). You would be surprised how many chicks like that shit or how many guys don’t do it right and end up taking it too far (I have a lot of friends). So when this chick started talking about “I want you to fuck me. I want you to cum in my mouth daddy” I wasn’t turned off but I wasn’t turned on either. I just did it. Like a woman faking it, I knew what she wanted and tried to become that guy. Like I said, I’ve done it before.

The difference here is what she’s saying. I mean some of it kind of freaks me out. Let me give you a taste:

3 comments I’ve heard this month

I love you! - You’ve only known me 3 months and half that time you were at the club with your girls. You’ve never been to my crib and don’t know what college I went too. Why am I being told this now.

Will you give me a baby in 3 years? – Now this is just weird. Granted she’s in her 30’s and I’m in my twenties but come on man. I’m from a neighborhood where some good hood chick friends of mine have tried to put babies on dudes. This is like a red flag to me in soccer (penalty, no dick for you for the next two weeks).

Fuck that bitch that couldn’t give you what you need! I wish she was here watching me fuck you. – OK wait I have to think about this because I almost got turned on writing it, Jus kidding! Seriously, I may have broken up with, lets call her the girl, and we don’t talk, and I think she hates me, but she’s still a thousand times better that this chick. I almost stopped dicking it down to step to her like “what’d you say bitch? What?!”. Maybe its just my loyalty thing coming back again.

Anyways, I’m used to a little wild talk like fuck me daddy or smack my ass but damn isn’t there a line that shouldn’t be crossed. That being said…I’ll probably be watching porn and taking notes for next week.

***
(Denzel) So where you from, England?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home