Ramblings Post an Epiphany
So, Today the warpath begins. I’ve been getting a lot of advice lately from a lot of people I trust. Strike that – I only trust advice from like three or four people but everyone’s been weighing in on the get back with your girl situation. I’m being nicely pressured by my family which has never happened. (my favorite lines to date “get my --- back” and She was the only one of quality better then those other hooches you brought around.
Best advice I’ve heard and the one that makes my stomach turn at the same time:
JamaicaVanWyck, you are not the type of person that should get married. You have a good heart and conscience so you’ll think you should get married but you shouldn’t.
I don’t want to turn out like those 40 year old billionaires listed on MSN today. Trying desperately to fuck twenty somethings when you have gray hair. And the Twenty somethings don’t even want you. Any chick that gets with a man 20 years older either will not really hold him down or has major mental problems.
I’m rambling but after having a conversation regarding the logistics of me picking up my shit I’m a little heated. SOOOOOOOO.
Today, I have decided it is officially over. I will sparingly talk about it to others as I’m tired of reliving it and move on. Summer here we come. I am going to try new game until I get my mojo back. New York is so big I’m sure I will have to get through at least 100 girls before I get laid so I better get going. After its back we’ll see what happens.
I wanted to play in a 60 dollar tourney in Manhattan on Sat but I spent to much money this week at bars (I have to allocate for a Mother’s day gift). I realized I don’t have enough vacation time to play in the World Series so I think I’m going to win 300 off the boys in my home game and go play a big buy in in AC on Sat at the Taj. Probably in June. Maybe I’ll get a big booty hooker while I’m down there. I’m going to try to stay away from the strip club tonight but no promises. I need to get into a ghetto party at Spirit or Taj and spit at drunk 23-40 year olds as they desperately seek companionship. It should be my mission to buy 3 chicks drinks and see if I can blaze in the bathroom.
***
Crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side.
Best advice I’ve heard and the one that makes my stomach turn at the same time:
JamaicaVanWyck, you are not the type of person that should get married. You have a good heart and conscience so you’ll think you should get married but you shouldn’t.
I don’t want to turn out like those 40 year old billionaires listed on MSN today. Trying desperately to fuck twenty somethings when you have gray hair. And the Twenty somethings don’t even want you. Any chick that gets with a man 20 years older either will not really hold him down or has major mental problems.
I’m rambling but after having a conversation regarding the logistics of me picking up my shit I’m a little heated. SOOOOOOOO.
Today, I have decided it is officially over. I will sparingly talk about it to others as I’m tired of reliving it and move on. Summer here we come. I am going to try new game until I get my mojo back. New York is so big I’m sure I will have to get through at least 100 girls before I get laid so I better get going. After its back we’ll see what happens.
I wanted to play in a 60 dollar tourney in Manhattan on Sat but I spent to much money this week at bars (I have to allocate for a Mother’s day gift). I realized I don’t have enough vacation time to play in the World Series so I think I’m going to win 300 off the boys in my home game and go play a big buy in in AC on Sat at the Taj. Probably in June. Maybe I’ll get a big booty hooker while I’m down there. I’m going to try to stay away from the strip club tonight but no promises. I need to get into a ghetto party at Spirit or Taj and spit at drunk 23-40 year olds as they desperately seek companionship. It should be my mission to buy 3 chicks drinks and see if I can blaze in the bathroom.
***
Crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home