Friday, May 26, 2006

My Undercover Lover

TV and Movie update:

Final Lost episode – excellent but damn why do the others constantly get the drop on everyone. I want to see Jack start deading some people. Can Sayid please start mercking out some unfriendlies. My new favorite character is Desmund. I hope they didn’t kill him, what a waste that would be.

X Men 3
I knew when they changed directors it would be terrible (see Batman). I love comics and they better not destroy this franchise but the preliminary reviews are horrible. Relatedly, Superman will be the bomb. (Also, the first Blade movie has been watched recently and it is without a doubt a classic)

King of Cars – Hotness, you have to check it out. That guy loves his work.

Look for the Breakup to be funny as hell – V. Vauhn is only now getting the respect he’s deserved since Swingers.

Clerks II will suck – he has lost it. Leave the classics alone, there is no way this story will improve.

Wolf was a movie that no one seemed to get but me. I thought it was a very sophisticated look at a genre that has never really been done well. Howling was O-K but since then what’s been put out there. The TV show was good but it ended and I can only seem to remember the last episode. (My hand is bleeding as we speak…)

Miami Vice? With Jamie Fox and my Hairy White Hero. Alexander is cool but no black person believes Jamie Fox can be Rico Tubbs. Fox is no pimp and Tubbs was on Billy Dee level. (White people will now AGAIN be taught the lesson that just because a black actor did one thing great does not mean they can do all black parts. See Will Smith – (he is no Ali) Maybe we should try to spread the love so others can get on. See Atwoine (sp) Fisher or She Hate Me (both stars are great and are struggling – lets help them out)

Speaking of under repped movies with Al Bundy and Fisher, check out Spartan – I officially endorse it. Some weird dialogue but a well put together piece. (yes I said piece)

Watched the life Aquatic for the 5th time and I’m only now starting to appreciate it. Another intellectual movie that can easily not be appreciated for what it is. DISCLOSURE: Bull Murray might be one of my top five favorite actors. He makes me laugh when he does anything.

Also I want to end this with my endorsement of the Actor who stars in Rushmore. AKA Cool Ethan who I’m too lazy to look up on Yahoo. That guy is a GREAT ACTOR who I will watch in anything.

No poker this weekend, I think (unless I get hyped), I’ll be clubbing all weekend and looking for companionship. It’s better then being surrounded by smelly fat guys living Al Bundy’s lifestyle to the fullest.

***
1. FROST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Power without guilt, Love without Doubt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home